Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sprints and Alligator Crawls

ok guys....another day outside, with my love. : ) i actually have improved on my sprint speed by one second! woohoo!! I had it in my mind on my way to meet keith that today would be better. my goal was 2 seconds faster, but i will take the 1! like they say, aim for the stars, you just might hit the moon! anyways, these exercises are very challenging for me. i've always been good at yoga and such so this new phase of life is more about accessing a stronger, more wild me. it's good for my mind and my body. creating new possibilities. it doesn't matter how fast you go, you just have to access and ignite the drive. that's what starts the movement. it, you, i will get stronger and faster...if this is what we're going for. i am. these are things that for some reason i always believed i couldn't do.....at the same time always wishing i was in good shape and athletic. so, i'm just going for it. i'm 34 and i plan on being in my best shape ever by the time i'm 35, actually 36...i'm almost 35. my plan.......diet, exercise, prayer & meditation (gotta stay connected) and helping others become their best selves ever. i'm putting myself out there so other people who want to better themselves but aren't sure if they can.......know that they can! come join me!!! it's a challenge but it feels better to work at it than not....let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment