Sunday, May 8, 2011

Field Day

Today, second sprint of season..(for me anyways). Today we took it to the field instead of on the street and what a difference it is!! whoa! So much more challenging to run on the actual ground! go figure. So this video is just slightly embarrassing for me because as you'll see, I am definitely a beginner. In my mind when I think about sprinting, I am a lot faster, but in body.....we have some improvements to make. I am glad to share though because I know I am not the ONLY beginner. I am aiming to take my fitness level up a notch....or two or three, but for now one will do. I have always wanted to be in really great shape, athletic and so on....and for some it is more of a natural ability than others. I am one of the others. But I enjoy learning more and trying different things. And, if it's outside, that makes it all the better! Hope everyone enjoys what AnthroFit has to share and hopefully we will inspire you to get outside and move your body! It was made to do these things. 

1 comment: