Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And I'm Jami Lynn......

I don't know why it has taken me so long to introduce myself and say HELLO!!! I've been wanting to be really clear about my intention for writing on this blog. It has made me think a lot about what I put out into the world, into our universe. I have been exploring my authentic self. Most of my life has been about pleasing others....or I guess I should say, squashing my own being in order to not ruffle any or anyone's covers. Keeping the peace, smiling and being NICE. Although I think while growing up this was just the way I knew how to survive the world, now as an adult I'm realizing that some of the peace that I felt so strongly was my responsibility..wasn't!!! I have really protected some of me from the world simply out of fear ....so as this blog came about, which I was extremely excited about, I snuck back into my safe place...tucked away inside.
SO...all that to say, here goes!

I am a health and wellness junkie!! I love nutrition, all things natural, nature and fitness which is currently my weak link but in progress. I feel like the connection between my body, my mind/emotions and my spirit is what it's all about. I have a friend that calls it being connected to your GOD Presence. I love that. I desire to live my life through that connection and let that be what I share with the world.

I am so excited that Keith and I are both passionate about this lifestyle as a team. We make a great team! We laugh a LOT together and I am so thankful for that! I love him. I am excited for this journey that we have embarked upon to work together and share with others what we have learned and are learning about living connected ....being healthy in body, mind and soul.

Right now we are writing a daily motivational for a group here in Little Rock who is doing a Green Smoothie Challenge, for 21 days!!!! This is our second go round and we now have a name and logo, Green Mustache Club. It is a lot of fun to team up and write to folks in a way that hopefully inspires and stokes something inside of them that wants to come out and LIVE!  I am excited for all things coming up too.....not even knowing yet what they might be.

Until next post.....peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment